Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Jack McCoy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Jack McCoy

    There is no fictional lawyer on TV better than Jack McCoy from Law and Order.

    I said TV character because guys like Daniel Webster(The Devil and Daniel Webster) would get my vote for blanket fictional lawyers.

    I know the older guys are gonna throw out Matlock, Perry Mason. But Jack McCoy would throw those guys under the bus faster than Fatty Arbuckle runs to the buffet.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack McCoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    There is no fictional lawyer on TV better than Jack McCoy from Law and Order.

    I said TV character because guys like Daniel Webster(The Devil and Daniel Webster) would get my vote for blanket fictional lawyers.

    I know the older guys are gonna throw out Matlock, Perry Mason. But Jack McCoy would throw those guys under the bus faster than Fatty Arbuckle runs to the buffet.

    Agreed
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack McCoy

    I agree too! Not to change the topic but I love the Law and Order's,NCIS, and Criminal Minds' shows. I use to watch CSI but after Grissom left its not the same to me.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack McCoy

    Ah yes old scratch

    William Shatner plays a lawyer on one show that is pretty good.
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack McCoy

    Why did post take up so much room?
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack McCoy

    there is a period at the very end, edit the post, and make sure the blinking line is right after the last word.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •